Job no: 973590
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia, comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
Seven has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Graphic Design graduate to join our award winning Seven Design team. Based in Eveleigh, you will produce creative for many of Australia’s leading television programs.
You will be involved in a broad range of design projects creating everything from show packages, logo’s and infographic’s, marketing and print collateral through to innovative motion sequences whilst being mentored and led by senior members of the Seven Design team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for design and television, who sets and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic and commitment, and the desire to join a team that strives to be the best at what they do.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in graphic design/ Visual Communication;
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Illustrator and InDesign
- experience with 3D Software such as Cinema 4D an advantage
- strong creative ability and communication skills;
- excellent organisation and time management skills;
- ability to be flexible in the hours of work
- drive, attention to detail and a results driven attitude; and
- the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au