Pacific Magazines is looking for a highly organised Personal Assistant to join our fast-paced team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Commercial Director and Group Content and Brand Director's you must be proactive in your approach, with the ability to anticipate the Commercial Director and GM’s needs and to prioritise in a fast moving, dynamic environment. This role involves high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy, excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage a very busy office.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Preparing correspondence for internal and external purposes
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing weekly reports
- Processing invoices and expense reconciliation
- Creating presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Day-to-day organisation to ensure smooth workflow
- Supporting the Commercial Director and GM with a variety of tasks as required
- Supporting the Commercial team with administrative tasks as required
The person we are looking for will:
- Previous experience supporting executive level management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Confident with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Highly organised and agile
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Maturity of judgment, discretion and a high level of confidentiality
- Thrive working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive media organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close Friday, 22 March 2019.
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.