Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print to publishing in moments across social, digital, apps and events.
We are currently looking for a Retail Data Analyst to join the team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Circulation, you will understand the business’ strategic direction to shape decisions and generate innovative ideas. This role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career in this field.
As Retail Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Data analysis and reporting
- Allocation strategy and reviewing allocation efficiencies
- Project/ad-hoc analysis support
- Forecasting and budget planning
- Administrative reporting duties.
- Delivering a high level of efficiency and accuracy whilst juggling multiple tasks.
- Assisting with the administration on the Pacific Magazines' Newsagent loyalty program website
- Analysing promotional effectiveness
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong and creative analytical skills
- High level of written and oral communication
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is essential
- Experience with Microstrategy Business Intelligence Software would be viewed favourably.
- Website administration would be viewed favourably.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related degree or nearing completion of studies desirable.
If you're ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country's most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now via the link below:
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is 'we build the brands people love' and we pride ourselves on being Australia's most innovative publisher across mass women's, men's, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.