Job no: 973655
Work type: Full time
Reporting to the Director of Business Transformation, this role is key to support strategy formulation, delivery and implementation that will facilitate the achievement of the Transformation programme goals.
The role is expected to provide management and analytical expertise to identify, monitor and report on business improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Reviewing and proposing alternate staffing structures (Spans of control and operational layers) across the company.
- Support the Transformation team and Business Unit leaders to execute on SWM’s transformation goals.
- Identify and develop business improvement activities that respond to the needs of the business. This will involve developing detailed excel data models to support scenario analysis and data based decision making across all initiatives.
- Actively engage with the business so that stakeholders have up-front involvement during initiative development and goal setting. Work with the business so that the strategies are clearly defined with the stakeholders and support the needs of the business.
- Work independently on initiatives to achieve transformation plans and communication strategies to ensure business acceptance and success.
- Monitor progress of each initiative against initial plans, to ensure that the benefits identified flow through to the business unit P&Ls.
- Work with Finance to ensure that benefits in the transformation plan are captured in the financial forecast.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables, data models and scenario modelling).
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Consulting experience with a management consultancy and or accounting firm.
- Operational analysis experience, in large scale implementations or organisational transformation projects.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and commercially with a high level of discretion for confidential information.
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to engage people across all levels of the organisation through exceptional oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to take ownership of situations, whilst working collaboratively with the project managers and directors.
- Proven ability in process improvement and champion its implementation.
- Strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple streams of work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend