Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Redwave Media has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Account Executive who is passionate about advertising to join our sales team.
The National Mining Chronicle & Minestyle has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Account Executive who is driven and focused.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Sales Manager this role is focussed on working with existing clients and sourcing new business.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Find relevant new business leads
- Drive revenue opportunities through new business
- Create concepts suitable for new and existing clients
- Develop strong relationships with clients
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have the ability to manage client feedback and complaints and quickly resolve issues
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues
- Possess a creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box
- Sales and/or marketing qualifications
- An understanding of the mining industry
The National Mining Chronicle & Minestyle are mining publications with strong growth potential.
The role is best suited to a dynamic, creative sales person who is driven to succeed and is hungry for commission.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close Friday the 19th of April
For queries please contact Sales Manager Damian Winn on (08) 9482 9461