Pacific Magazines are looking for an Advertising Coordinator to join their Client Partnerships team.
Based in Eveleigh, we are seeking a self-motivated and highly organised team player who is passionate about magazines and all their touch points including events, social and digital media.
You will have great people skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, as you will be providing a high level of service to the advertising department as well as external clients and advertising agencies.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing extensive administrative support to the Client Partnerships team to deliver service excellence
- Working with the Client Partnerships Managers to produce media schedules
- Working with the Client Partnerships team to assist in proposal creation and major pitch deliverables, including building dynamic PowerPoint slides
- Accurate preparation of sales reports, including campaign and client tracking reports
- Organise all requirements for internal and external meetings such as booking rooms, AV set-up and catering
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately whilst meeting deadlines
- Organisational and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Professional presentation and manner
You will also possess a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic. A bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar is required.
At Pacific our mantra is 'we build the brands people love' and we pride ourselves on being Australia's most innovative publisher across mass women's, men's and lifestyle titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Being part of our company involves taking joy in what you do, doing it responsibly, both providing and seizing opportunities, and finally recognition of a job well done or a brilliant new idea - this is the magic of the 'Pacific way'.
If you're ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced, creative environment in one of the country's most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, apply now!
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business, active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce, and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate.
Be part of our journey.