Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media
The West Regional Newspaper Group is looking for a highly motivated Advertising Sales Executive to join our team based in our Busselton office. The right person will work extensively with local business owners to develop advertising plans to grow business. Working as part of a team you will have good communication skills, be well organised, able to work in a fast paced environment, be out-going with the ability to communicate across a large client base. Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s licence is required.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Experience working in a sales environment with a proven track record
- Be a strong team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
- High level of computer literacy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Drive revenue opportunities through new business
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A hunger to achieve sales targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Follow company directives
A base salary with a commission structure is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to the on-going success of our sales team, please apply by submitting your written application, including a cover letter and resumé by clicking on the apply now button. Job reference number: 973690.
Enquiries can be directed to Geoff Beard (South West Regional Manager) on 9780 0800.
Applications close on Wednesday the 24th of April at 5pm.
Applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the environmental health and safety management.