Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Based in our Osborne Park office, this role is focused on leading an administration team responsible for the day to day operations of the supply and distribution services and some financial processing.
We are looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to our business and contribute by both streamlining and refining existing business processes, but also by identifying opportunities where we can further leverage our assets to become more innovative and progressive in our initiatives.
This position will suit an energetic, hands-on and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of six to ensure all key objectives are met
- Oversee the supply and distribution administrative functions
- Oversee the subscriber related financial processing and debt recovery functions
- Oversee subscriber, retailer and distributor communications
- Work closely with finance team and the retail and distribution network to maximise results
- Ensure a focus on compliance is maintained across the team’s broad suite of responsibilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Strong administrative skills in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and supervising staff
- Proficiency with MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects and jobs with demonstrated problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Background that involves significant process improvement responsibilities
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close on Wednesday the 8th of May at 5pm, unless filled prior.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3560.
Apply now via the link below.