Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We compromise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Manjimup – Bridgetown Times has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Advertising Sales Executive who is passionate about print advertising sales. This vacancy is available on a 6 month contract with the possibility of a further term and/or permanency.
Based in our MANJIMUP office and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role requires you to maintain existing clients and canvass new client opportunities.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing advertising sales and ad copy production,
- Consistent commitment to achieving weekly and monthly targets,
- Liaising regularly with current and prospective clients, delivering a high standard of service with knowledge advice.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be on the pulse of community development and have the ability to strategically identify opportunities and grow revenue streams to aid business development,
- Have a genuine desire to work closely with clients and ensure them optimal returns for their investments with our company,
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Be organised, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines,
- Possess computer literacy, especially with MS office applications
- Possess a current driver’s licence.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close on Wednesday the 24th of April
Application can be sent to: Petula.email@example.com
For queries about your application please contact: Petula Holland on (08) 6332 1644.