Digital Group Sales Manager
Job no: P7718A
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian.
Our digital ecosystem is growing fast and so is our sales team - Seven West Media have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, passionate and energetic Digital Group Sales Manager to join our team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Sales - Melbourne, the Digital Group Sales Manager is responsible for representing the Seven Network in the market and will work alongside the experienced Seven sales team in multi-platform, cross media pitches. This role will also be responsible for new business development across digital video & display (both direct & programmatic) and social opportunities. Confident, adaptable and personable, this person will be pivotal to the transformation of our business.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications
- Minimum 5+ years of Digital Media Sales.
- Experience, agency or publisher side, operating at a mid-senior level.
- Experience in selling digital video, mobile, social, display as well as branded content and integrated / custom executions. If you have ideas out of the box, that’s even better.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior-level clients.
- Experience in overseeing Campaign Managers to ensure delivery of all revenue and campaign-related tasks such as proposals, campaign reports etc.
- A solid understanding of industry standard reporting and insights platforms, and different sorts of media buy: integrated solutions, content, branding, video, social media.
- The patience to grow people around you and share your digital knowledge with clients and colleagues.
- A “can do” attitude
Technical Skills & Abilities
- Be passionate about digital and have a readiness to help with growth of new business.
- Be a confident and credible presenter to all agency and client levels.
- Able to think creatively and deliver solutions to clients.
- Be able to leverage your relationships (junior and senior) within agencies and clients to open new conversations and new advertising opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience and success in the delivery of new business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to accuracy on all communication and presentations.
- Extremely organised and pragmatic.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote
- Ability to foster strong ongoing and effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to welcome change as a driver for process improvements.
- Ability to monitor and take proactive action to achieve revenue targets without prompting
If this sound like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply using the link below.
Applications close 3 May 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au