Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Sound Telegraph has an exciting full time opportunity for a highly motivated Advertising Sales Executive who is passionate about advertising sales in both print and digital.
Based in our ROCKINGHAM office and reporting to the Branch/Sales Manager, this role requires you to maintain existing clients and canvass new client opportunities.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing advertising sales in print and digital and ad copy production.
- Consistent commitment to achieving weekly and monthly targets.
- Liaising regularly with current and prospective clients, delivering a high standard of service with knowledgeable advice.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be on the pulse of community developments and have the ability to strategically identify opportunities and grow revenue streams to aid business development.
- A genuine desire to work closely with clients and ensure them optimal returns for their investments with our company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy, especially with MS office applications.
- Current driver’s license.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role, a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close Thursday 5th September at 4pm, unless filled prior.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3560.