Impact Marketing & Merchandising is a division of Pacific Magazines (part of the Seven West Media group) that offers nationally a range of merchandising services to our clients; that include all of Australia’s leading magazine publishers.
Our merchandising teams work closely with their local State Trainers and Head Office that is based in Sydney to fulfil our client’s retail marketing plans across their various sales channels - with the work completed in the field including; category maintenance, planogram implementation, POS (Point Of Sale) execution, asset tracking, promotional activation, stock management / re-order requests and client representation.
We are now recruiting for a Casual Merchandiser across the Sydney CBD, Eastern & Inner West Suburbs area for 2 days p/w. (With a focus on Mondays or Thursdays) to join our field force & have the opportunity to further develop your merchandising skills & experience within our growing company. Ideally you would be using public transport to merchandise our City stores 1 day with the cost of public transport and time included, the other day using own vehicle. You must reside in the Eastern or Inner West Suburbs
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel.
- Executing allocated tasks in line with and exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Representing our clients within retailers including sell-in duties that ensure their marketing strategies are accurately communicated and implemented in store.
- Activating client promotions.
- Ensuring all client products are well represented in store and meet expected compliance levels.
- Efficient management and completion of your daily routes.
- Accurate reporting of your in-store achievements via a mobile device that will include data and photo submissions.
- Experience within a retail environment is desired.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong customer service & excellent communication skills.
- The ability to follow both verbal & written instructions.
- Competent operation of mobile devices (essential).
- Ability to manage time effectively & strong attention to detail.
- Must be available to work a minimum 2 Days per week (Monday or Thursday)
- Have your own vehicle and current driver’s license (essential)
If you enjoy working in fast paced environment, face to face engagement with customers and have a “can do” attitude then this is the role for you! Previous merchandising experience is not essential but will be viewed favourably.
For interested candidates, apply via the link provided.