Pacific has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Audience Development Manager to plan, develop and deliver our digital audience strategy aimed at growing new and returned users through key digital platforms.
Based in Eveleigh, NSW, and reporting to the Product & Technology Director, you will primarily be responsible for the execution of strategy across all performance channels, and work collaboratively with various stakeholders across the business to deliver innovative and market-leading campaigns.
This is an exciting, key role within our business and will suit a results-driven entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment, within one of the country’s most progressive organisations.
As Audience Development Manager, you will:
- Uncover opportunities for growth amongst new audience segments and drive engagement amongst core audience segments.
- Develop and implement data-led audience development strategies to support the achievement of Audience KPI targets across Pacific’s digital properties.
- Influence digital editorial content strategy based on actionable and data-led insight.
- Develop data-driven insights and analysis relating to the effectiveness and efficiency of our digital products.
- Provide analytical support for one or more work streams within a project.
- Develop the Digital strategic objectives and financial targets across all digital marketing functions (SEM, SMM, SEO, EDM, Other).
- Work closely with Editorial & Content teams on SEO long tail keywords evergreen content strategy.
- Define, set, track and manage audience KPIs for all key digital brands.
- Conduct on-going research of emerging trends and competitor analysis to improve SEO and digital content delivery.
- Develop and run ongoing training programs for the Editorial team on SEO content, technical, and off platform practices.
- Review current websites for optimisation opportunities and advise on the development of new digital products.
- Conduct continuous SEO and Audience reporting including analysis, ranking and identifying any growth opportunities.
- Build a reporting framework for SEO to be shared and easily understood across the company.
- Build, implement and manage appropriate contextual link building strategies.
- Conduct monthly technical and content SEO audit across all digital products, and detect, report and fix any content or technical SEO issues with websites.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum four years of practical SEO experience, focused on audience acquisition at scale, preferably in media/publishing.
- Experience using digital analytics / measurement tools to uncover growth opportunities in an insight, strategy or audience development role.
- In-depth experience with SEO software and tools; Google search console, Google analytics, Google Keyword Planner, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or SEMrush.
- Prior experience in Nielsen Content Ratings, Adobe Analytics/Omniture and Emma would be highly advantageous.
- A solid understanding of the digital media landscape, including Facebook and Google algorithms, best practice for email newsletters and content distribution.
- Proficiency in searchable SEO rich evergreen content.
- Ability to form strong internal working relationships with teams across the organization.
- Thorough understanding of the process and methodology of natural link building.
- Good understanding of technical developments to improve organic traffic.
- An understanding of audience tracking success; benchmarking and social media measurements.
- Strategic and analytical problem-solving skills; able to turn data and insights into clear, concise and actionable strategies.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and make smart, fast decisions.
- Great communication skills; able to translate complex data sets and results with ease to a variety of people in different areas of the business.
To apply, please follow the link below:
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.