Pacific is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing over months in print, to publishing in moments across social, digital, video, podcast and events for our predominantly female audience of over 2.6 million in digital alone.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced freelance senior designer to join our newly built, future-focused, commercial content team to help connect brands with some of Australia’s favourite Life and Style publications within the eve creative department.
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the eve Art Director, you will work with the team to:
- Design print advertorials across all of the Pacific stable of brands.
- Create visual solutions across various platforms of print, digital and social for clients.
- Build corporate and external marketing material.
To be successful in this role, you require:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A strong typographic eye, meticulous attention to detail and passion for print production
- Have the ability to work within a team as well as work autonomously, often collaborating with various teams both within Melbourne and interstate
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- A problem solver who thrives in a positive and progressive environment
- Keen attitude to learn and be adaptable on the job
- Animation (Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro) and basic HTML/UX preferred however not essential
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work for one of the country’s most progressive organisations, where people are as passionate as you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us a CV with five samples of your proudest works.
Pacific is Australia's most innovative publisher of mass women's, homemaker, fashion, men's and youth titles. We create magazines people love and are a dominant force in all the categories we publish in. We are a key component of Seven West Media - a multi-faceted media company in Australia with a market-leading presence in broadcast television, magazine publishing and online.