Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
West Australian Newspapers has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Telesales Advisor who is passionate about sales to join our night circulation team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Team Leader, this is a casual role and is focussed on subscription sales of our newspaper titles. Possible hours of work are Monday through Thursday from 2:30 till 7:30pm.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Sales - convert prospects to subscribers and upgrade existing subscriptions in line with sales targets.
- Customer service - ensure that prospects and subscribers are provided with clear and complete subscription details and terms and conditions.
- Accuracy and efficiency - system records are accurately updated. Call rates are within agreed parameters.
- Punctuality and reliability
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong verbal skills
- Sound knowledge of basic technology
- Excellent phone manner
- A results driven approach
- Team oriented
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym, is available for the right candidate.
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter advising us if you have any restrictions to working in Australian now and in the future and what is your expected salary range?
Please detail how you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours.
Please apply via Seek or the Seven West Media Careers website.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
Applications close Thursday the 27th of June at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found prior
For queries about your application please contact People & Culture on (08) 9482 3560.