Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media are looking for a Management Account to join our motivated and high performing Finance Team. Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Group Management Accountant this position provides an opportunity for a newly qualified professional to increase their commercial skills and become an integral member of the team.
Key responsibilities of this position include;
- Preparing Profit Centre budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Implementing cost and expense control, reporting, analysis and assessment
- Developing and maintaining of production standard costings, weekly reporting and quoting model
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- GL & Budget systems configuration
- Reporting designs
- Other duties as required from time to time
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- Data Visualisation & Presentation skills
- Experience in budgeting, planning and forecasting
- An accounting qualification and have recently been performing a similar role
- Strong systems awareness and an interest in improving systems and reporting tools
- The ability to analyse, design and review a complete business process to achieve better quality and more cost effective outcomes
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with operations and advising on budget and cost management
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits including an onsite gym and café are available for the right candidate.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close on Sunday the 30th of June at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found prior.
For queries about your application please contract People & Culture on (08) 9482 3560.
Apply now via the link.