Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for a Photographer to join us on a part-time maternity leave replacement contract.
Based in Sydney, you will be responsible for working across all Pacific Magazines’ titles. You will collaborate with editorial, advertising, marketing, PR and social teams photographing a wide range of people and products including; women’s and men’s fashion, beauty, food, lifestyle, marketing and corporate imagery. It is crucial that you have excellent interpersonal skills, have strong self-management skills in a collaborative environment and have a dedicated work ethic. Responsibilities includes styling, photography and post production. You are passionate about creating inspiring imagery that engages the audience. Note this is a part time, maternity cover role.
As Photographer you will:
- Produce a wide range of imagery for print and online including stop motions, flat lays, deep etch and styled images.
- Shoot in studio and on location.
- Be able to work closely with art directors and stylists to ensure the quality and consistency of photography while managing to meet key deadlines.
- Shoot to brief and according to different brand styles and guidelines.
- Maintain a clean studio environment and assist in organizing and maintaining order in prop storage areas.
- Liaise with retouching, editorial and advertising and styling teams.
- Maintain all photography equipment and support materials; checking light setup; storing and accounting for equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal service skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and liaise confidently with various departments
- Able to work effectively with others and independently
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn and develop, to learn new processes and programs quickly
- Ability to solve problems
- Positive and outgoing attitude and a team player
- Adapts to change and embraces change
- A creative approach to idea generation and problem solving
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close Friday, 13 September 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.