Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, to complement our class leading magazine brands. We are looking for a skilled and passionate Commercial Digital Content Editor to join our team, based in Sydney.
Reporting to the Commercial Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for the writing of premium, editorially-minded commercial content, and will contribute to the growth of digital revenue through the commercialisation of Pacific’s digital channels.
As a Commercial Digital Content Editor you will:
- Write, manage, execute and amplify commercial digital content
- Analyse and understand audience engagement and trends to assist with the development of digital content
- Have a clear understanding of current and future consumer and market trends
- Provide day to day management and support for direct reports to ensure effective delivery of digital campaign
- Identify trends and innovative opportunities to grow Pacific’s commercial digital offering and add value to our clients’ campaigns
- Maintain close collaborative relationships with our editorial teams to ensure that all digital campaigns are on-brand and cohesive with editorial content
- Support the advertising teams to ideate on executions across the Pacific network
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Have a strong collaborative approach, contributing positively to the wider Commercial Team
- Corporate experience working in commercial/branded digital content
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how to best leverage engaged digital audiences with commercial content
- Experience using content management systems
- Project management and organisation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to change in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Experience using Photoshop
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Please include examples of previous work in your application.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.