Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, to complement our class leading magazine brands. We are looking for a skilled and passionate Digital Content Editor to join our team, based in Sydney.
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for curating, managing, producing and executing audio, visual, interactive and editorial content for Better Homes and Gardens online, and its social media and digital platforms.
As Digital Content Editor, you will:
- Scope, create and produce lifestyle content, as well as generate innovative ideas to attract, engage and retain Pacific Magazines digital audiences
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to implement digital content across individual brands and
- Create content opportunities beyond print requirements and integrate online/social content with print editorial content.
- Achieve set targets around website traffic, social media platform community size and engagement levels, as well as digital revenue targets.
- Use audience based research tools such as Google Analytics and Nielsen Market Intelligence to monitor & benchmark content performance and assist with the development of content that is relevant to the brands’ audience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have a love for working in lifestyle, and a wealth of knowledge about all things homes
- Previous writing experience
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including digital usability principles and deliver content to correct specifications
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for multimedia channels
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational, research and writing skills.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close Friday, 19 July 2019.
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.