Job no: 973798
Work type: Full time
With Seven’s audience consuming more and more content across multiple devices we are on the hunt for an exceptional Campaign Executive to work in the Strategy & Solutions team.
You will need to bring strong client management, broadcast, digital and social expertise to a phenomenal team who are responsible for the delivery of all integrated client campaigns across the Seven Network. You may be required to assist with the digital training and development of team members.
Working closely with our Partners you will be responsible for activating campaigns in our tentpole Programs and the best of Australian Sport including My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, Better Homes & Gardens, Australia’s Got Talent, Home & Away, Frontbar, AFL and Cricket.
Key objectives will be to deliver a seamless experience for our Partners via streamlined systems and processes that regularly track and report on campaign deliverables ultimately leading to client retention.
Based in Melbourne, and reporting to the Campaign Manager, you’ll be:
- Working directly with clients on the creation and placement of Program/Event assets whilst adhering to campaign budgets and deadline
- Delivering comprehensive interim and final reporting on all integrated campaigns including raw data from all platforms, optimisations, insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Managing and negotiating on behalf of clients’ engagement of Network Talent
- Working closely with Program Executive Producers to obtaining knowledge of program formats/changes and integrated sponsor opportunities
- Developing and presenting post analysis campaign documents creating, where relevant; compelling case studies
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years’ experience in Media/Sales
- A thorough understanding of TV, Digital and Print channels within communications planning
- Relationship-orientation – be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
- Accountability – be accountable for the end to end management of a sponsorship
- Time management / Organisation skills – accomplish objectives effectively within timeframe given, capture & manage information regularly, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient & timely manner
- The ability to work without supervision to meet deadlines
- Computer Skills to an advanced level – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Formal Qualifications in Business, Marketing, or Management is preferred.
Knowledge of OZTAM, Nielsen, IBMS and industry software is also desirable.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au