Digital Commercial Product Strategist (12 month contract)
Job no: 973800
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Commercial Product Strategist at the Seven Network.
This will be a 12-month contract with a view to extend to permanent for the right person.
The Commercial Product team are responsible for driving the strategic commercial development of, and vision setting for, Seven’s suite of digital publishing products. It is responsible for working with and guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: successfully commercialising the Seven Digital product set that meets the needs of clients and the Seven business.
The Commercial product team are strong advocate’s for both our users and our commercial business goals - ensuring the balancing of diverse perspectives to deliver our holistic product strategy.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Commercial Product, you’ll be:
- Responsible for driving the strategic commercial development and creation of go to market strategies for Sevens digital commercial product suite
- The subject matter expert and the voice for all digital products.
- Be client facing, presenting insights and evangelising the product set.
- In partnership with commercial product managers, identifying, reviewing, prioritising and executing market leading digital products
- Developing reactive and proactive strategic solutions that connect with the Seven Digital audience to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insights and data
We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in a strategy or product media role within a publisher or media agency in a digital
- strategy, commercial product, planning / buying, commercial solutions, brand strategy, commercial insights type role
- Experience building strategic digital media responses and plans
- Experience working within a cross-functional capability
- Strong digital knowledge encompassing Video, Display, Social, Branded Content, Mobile, Data & Programmatic, with an understanding of the relative strengths and roles of each.
- Highly proficient presentation building skills in Keynote/Microsoft Powerpoint
- 5+ years of commercial digital media experience, preferably publisher or agency side in a product/solutions/integration role.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au