Digital Account Manager
Job no: 973801
Work type: Full time
JOIN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S FASTEST GROWING DIGITAL PUBLISHERS AND ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER IN THE FIELD OF STREAMING VIDEO.
At Seven West Media, our Digital team is growing fast. Enjoy the hustle of a startup and the support of Australia’s leading multi-platform media business, comprising Seven Network, Pacific Magazines and Western Australia Newspapers
As a member of our digital sales team in Brisbane, you’ll work closely with both the integrated sales team locally, in addition to the national digital operations team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role will be responsible for growing relationships, reputation and revenue across a portfolio of tier 1 agencies.
Digital video is growing faster than any other advertiser segment and nobody creates more great Australian content than Seven. Position your career in a growing category and help execute our vision for Total Video through Premium Sport, News & Entertainment on Broadcast Video on Demand (BVOD), social and broadcast.
As Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Business Manager to formulate and execute a strategic approach to growing Digital revenue and client engagement.
- Being an evangelist for Seven’s digital and wider operations.
- Educating the market around BVOD and Connected TV, in doing so continuing to accelerate the pace of advertiser engagement in the category.
- Operating proactively and independently in market and leading our day to day digital engagement with a number of tier 1 agencies.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and supporting those around you to do the same
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least three years’ experience in digital media sales
- Good hustle and energy
- An entrepreneurial approach and creative problem solving skills
- The ability to operate proactively and independently
- A passion for the industry and its people… your work, colleagues and clients.
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into a category that’s exploding.
- A solid understanding of programmatic and audience sales.
- Experience selling digital video, social, display and branded content alongside other integrated executions.
- Detailed knowledge of key industry tools and metrics including Nielsen DCR, Google Analytics, MOAT / IAS Ad Verification etc.
Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
A passion for creativity and solving problems that result in real impact for your clients.
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications will be highly regarded.
If you have a passion for digital, an enthusiasm for getting your hands dirty and are keen to make your mark in the fastest growing segment of digital advertising we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au