Job no: 973802
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Campaign Executive at the Seven Network. Key objectives are to deliver successful client campaigns, meet group revenue and market share goals leading to client retention and strong working relationships across SWM.
Based in South Eveleigh and Reporting to the Campaign Manager, you’ll be:
- Responsible for the management and implementation of SWM network client campaigns including the coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Understanding, maintaining and adhering to campaign budgets and deadlines
- Managing and negotiating on behalf of clients with the use of network talent
- Developing and presenting post analysis campaign documents and creating case studies alongside client and brand strategy teams
- Attending regular WIP’s with client and agency re; campaign tracking and deliverables
- A proactive team member with a strong understanding of SWM assets, brand and culture and ensure this is communicated across all campaigns
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong interpersonal/team skills - work effectively with a team or those outside formal lines of authority to accomplish organisational goals.
- Effective Time management skills – the ability to accomplish objectives effectively within a given timeframe, capture & manage information regularly, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient & timely manner
- Computer Skills to an advanced level – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook,
- Computer Skills to an intermediate level – Mac / keynote
- Clear and concise communication skills.
Formal Qualifications in Business, Management or Marketing preferred.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au