Job no: 973804
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Partnerships Manager in the Partnerships team. This role will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of Seven's Partnership strategies and communications, whilst also providing support to the Sales team - ensuring smooth delivery, and management of Seven's Premium Program Partnerships.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Head of Program Partnerships, you will:
- Proactively and reactively drive premium revenue across all Tier 1 General Entertainment programs across Seven
- Take part in conceptualisation, development and ultimately the execution of campaign concepts in support of clients objectives to build revenue for the Seven West Media
- Drive collaboration with internal departments including: 7Production, 7Design, Red Engine, and Research to develop market-leading integration opportunities and strategically-led proposals to clients to secure premium revenue for the group
- Lead sales across all partnership properties in the Melbourne Market
- Ensure the smooth running of sponsorship roll out through Client and Product liaison
- Drive and manage budgets on various programs within the Seven portfolio
- Manage budgets on the portfolio of products and increase premium revenue year on year
- Directly deal with EP, format holders, Activation & Digital Managers
- Drive new, creative premium revenue solutions for the network
We are seeking applicants with 5+ years’ experience in Media sales, Client Management, Partnerships, Strategy or Planning within a media agency, advertising agency, media owner or sporting organisation, over client partnerships, activations or commercial production, and a high level of computer/Microsoft Office skills and Apple MAC keynote.
To be successful in the role you will require outstanding interpersonal, presentation, negotiating, communication, management and networking skills. Previous experience in managing a team will be highly regarded and formal qualifications will be well regarded.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au