Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
KALGOORLIE MINER has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated SALES SUPPORT/COPY CONTROL COORDINATOR who is passionate about advertising in our regional newspapers.
Based in our KALGOORLIE office and reporting to the SALES MANAGER, this role requires you to effectively assist and support the Advertising Sales team with client ad copy to maximise advertising revenue from all potential and existing clients. Support Sales team to maintain copy flow, coordinate feature copy, upload material to production and manage ad copy flow while assisting the sales team to achieve results.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Communication with Sales Manager, Advertising Sales Team in Kalgoorlie and direct clients to successfully upload ad copy/material for approval to meet deadlines
- Design daily newspaper layouts and liaise with editorial and sales teams in Kalgoorlie & Perth
- Package ad copy components from company archives for client ad copy to assist Advertising Sales Team
- Liaise with Production Services in Bunbury & Perth
- Upload ad copy to production to support Advertising Sales team
- Assist and support Sales Manager with feature templates and ad copy control
- Confirm ad size, position in newspaper, delivery details to achieve copy deadline
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have good communication skills,
- A high level of literacy
- The ability to work to deadlines under pressure and prioritise tasks as required
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite desired but not essential
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role, a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. We may ask for other examples of specific skills as part of the application process.
Applications close Friday 2nd August at 4pm unless filled prior
For queries about your application please contact Lana Normandale on (08) 9022 0545.