Digital Pricing Executive
Job no: 973807
Work type: Full time
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Pricing Executive at the Seven Network.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Pricing, Yield & Inventory Manager, you’ll be:
- Working closely with the Pricing, Yield & Inventory Manager to inform and implement Seven’s digital pricing strategy.
- Collaborating with the Seven Digital Sales team to maximise revenue and value.
- Teaming up with the Digital Commercial Product team to look at new and improved digital advertising products.
- Providing reporting and insights to senior stakeholders within the business.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least two years’ experience in digital media (can be publisher, agency, or advertiser side).
- Good hustle and energy. We want someone passionate about what they do and what they contribute to the team.
- Loves working in a dynamic business where change is a constant.
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and programmatic trading. This includes ad serving and reporting.
- An entrepreneurial approach and creative problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Attention to detail is a key requirement.
- Loves digging into the details and finding valuable insights from data.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular).
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications will be highly regarded.
Your success is our success. We will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself.
Our success is also your success too. We work together and celebrate together as a team.
If you have a passion for digital, want to work in a dynamic, energetic, growing team, an enthusiasm for getting your hands dirty and are keen to make your mark in digital advertising, we would love to hear from you.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au