Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, to complement our class leading magazine brands. We are looking for a skilled and passionate Campaign Activations Specialist to join our team, based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Group Implementation Lead - VIC, you will be responsible for seamlessly activating client led campaigns, that are on brand, time and budget across our print, digital and social platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring the flawless execution of the idea, maximum ROI for the client and providing a market leading end to end service.
As Campaign Activations Specialist you will:
- Manage the activation of sold campaigns across all brands, including generation of campaign documents, budgets, critical paths, timelines, and attending client WIPS to ensure seamless delivery of end to end campaign management.
- Work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with all internal teams including but not limited to sales, strategy, solutions, digital, editorial, ad ops and marketing to ensure highest standards of work are produced at all times and the effective implementation of all campaigns.
- Proactively monitor and report on campaigns within campaign period to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded
- Attend and contribute to idea generation
- Provide commercially viable optimisation recommendations throughout campaigns
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, agencies and their partners e.g. creative and PR agencies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in media sales from publisher or agency business
- Knowledge of Australian media/entertainment/digital environments
- Project management and organisation skills
- Be highly process driven with exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- Drive, tenacity and results driven attitude
- Ability to build networks, engage clients and build positive working relationships
- Positive attitude and strong communication and presentation skills
- Assertiveness and the ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close Friday, 26th of July 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.