Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Manager - Travel to join our Commercial team with experience in media travel sales.
Based in Sydney, this unique opportunity is responsible for leading, formulating and implementing travel sales strategies to grow revenue and market share across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; Better Homes and Gardens, New Idea, marie claire, Home Beautiful and WHO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for travel that drive new business growth for Pacific’s brands
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop business plans for travel that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms
- Identify and build partnerships across advertising agents, media and travel companies and marketers
- Driving revenue across platforms including print, digital and social within the Pacific portfolio
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of travel initiatives
- Meet and exceed sales targets
To be successful in this role you will:
- Display a proven record of sales experience in the travel trade or media industry
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the travel industry including sales, product and operations
- Possess excellent relationship building skills and have a good network of contacts within the travel industry
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most dynamic organisations, please apply now!
This position will initially be hired on a 6-month, fixed-term contract capacity with the potential to transition to permanent. Part-time and/or flexible working arrangements can also be considered for the right candidate.
Applications close Friday, 26 July 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.