Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Client Partnerships Executive to join our commercial team on a maternity leave contract.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Client Partnerships, you will be responsible for supporting the Fashion & Beauty Client Partnerships team with administration support as well as working collaboratively with the Fashion & Beauty Client Partnerships team.
As a Client Partnerships Executive, you will:
- Lead administration for the Client partnerships team
- Use your creativity to think of ideas in response to Brief & Proactive’s
- Work closely with the research team to upskill, and champion research within the team
- Support the team in delivery of yearly revenue targets by assisting with response to brief, proactive opportunities
- Attend Client Meetings where needed and develop and maintain valuable client relationships within the category
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience building strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional design and powerpoint / adobe / canva skills to design and build templates for response to brief, proactive’s and research presentations
- Ability to analyse data and issues.
- Reporting experience.
- Solid understanding of the digital and media ecosystem and trends
This is a unique opportunity to work across our portfolio of Fashion & Beauty brands including some of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, and BeautyCrew.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close Friday, 9 August 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.