Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Sales Manager to join our sales team with experience in agency media sales.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, New Idea, Women's Health, Home Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens and WHO.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of NSW Direct & Boutique Agencies, you will primarily be responsible for meeting sales targets through building relationships and be competent in data analysis, creating consumer awareness, and planning and organising campaigns to meet sales objectives.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Drive all client, agency and partner engagement for your territory to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets through service excellence, customer ROI and retention.
- Be the first point of contact for advertising strategies and campaigns
- Plan Pacific campaign production from end to end
- Work with other Sales Managers and your Head of NSW Direct & Boutique Agencies to develop advertising campaigns that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms
- Contribute to Pacific's transformation from a print to digitally led multiplatform business
- Be responsible for mentoring and supporting sales coordinators understanding of the media and client landscape to foster talent within the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong digital and content background
- Thrive in an evolving culture
- Strong understanding of digital media in the areas of display, content and social
- Proven outstanding media sales skills in an agency media advertising environment
- Understanding of the media agency eco-system
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities
- A passion for solving client business problems with creativity and flair
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced advertising and media environment.
- Have experience in supporting growth within the sales team through implementation of objectives, policies and campaigns
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.