Commercial Analyst - Seven Studios
Job no: 973837
Work type: Full time
Seven Studios is a rapidly expanding international production and distribution company and a key part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s leading integrated media and content creation companies. An exciting part time 6 month fixed term contract opportunity exists for an experienced and energetic Commercial Analyst based at our South Eveleigh offices. Reporting to the Head of Finance for Seven Studios the Commercial Analyst – Seven Studios will be primarily responsible for the administration and control of the daily finance function of Seven Studios including budgeting & forecasting, general ledger management, reconciliations and reporting.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of month end journals, reporting and analysis of results;
- Completion of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting;
- Monthly management reporting;
- Assisting in the preparation of board reports;
- Adhoc revenue and expense analysis;
- General finance support for Seven Studios.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business accounting or business and be CA / CPA qualified;
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Be diligent, hardworking and organised;
- Be proficient in the use of MS Excel;
- Have a motivated, positive attitude and a willingness to learn;
- Be adaptable to changing priorities;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have knowledge of finance systems (preferably Finance One);
- Have an interest in the media industry.
This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of a successful team. This position provides a commercial exposure, varied responsibilities and the next step in your career in the exciting world of television.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au