Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Studio Control Specialist operator at the Seven Network, within the Martin Place production operations team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Delivery and maintenance of the “look” and “feel” of the Bulletin including;
- Creation and maintenance of Vision Mixer/Mosart settings and sequences.
- Coordination of the news Bulletin to Air based on the i-News Rundown including;
- Reactive changes to Live and Ad hoc rundown changes
- Coordination of all on-air elements
- Observance of timing and appropriate reaction to producer instructions
- Manual operations as required to reaction to ad-hoc change and technical failure
- Distribute 2-way and show Guest lists
- Prepare, check and deliver GFX VIZ elements.
- Check clips and packages and super times.
- Support the communication of live changes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Capability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.