Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Brand Integration Manager to join our commercial team on a full-time basis.
The Brand Integration Manager is the voice of the brand to market, and the voice of the market to brand. Driven by a brand revenue target, the BIM is responsible for maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with editorial and creating best-in market solutions for clients.
As Brand Integration Manager, you will:
- Be operationally accountable for establishing insight-led brand integration opportunities that can lead to ideation efficiency – with network approach always in mind
- Take the lead with brand inclusions and ROI when responding to brief
- Own talent management, liaising with editorial, Strategy, Client Partnerships and Sales teams.
- Be responsible for print management by issue with the Print Ad Operations team and print yield management
- Develop and implement (with Integration Director) a brand strategy across all channels that drives revenue and is aligned to audience KPI’s
- Have strong experienced in reporting, forecasting and planning
Additionally, you will have:
- Solid working knowledge of print, digital, social and experimental with an understanding of video & audio
- Ability to influence and engage key stakeholders and build positive working relationships
- Strategic skills to use data and insights to inform integration opportunities, tentpoles and response to brief
- Highly developed problem solving and time management skills
- Experience with delivering media solutions such as industry reporting and digital analytics
- Ability to strategically use data and insights to inform integration opportunities, tentpoles and response to brief
- Strong presentation skills and be able to deliver insights confidently
The total remuneration package for this role is between $70,000 and $80,000, depending on experience.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our portfolio of Fashion & Beauty brands including some of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, and BeautyCrew.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close 13 September 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.