Digital Account Manager
Job no: 973860
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Account Manager at the Seven Network.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Digital Group Sales Manager, you’ll be:
- Working closely with the Digital Group Sales Manager to create, implement and report on digital solutions for all digital offerings and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Scheduling meetings and in-market presentations with agency contacts, both new and existing.
- Monitoring and taking proactive action to achieve revenue targets without prompting.
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to understand the features, benefits, value proposition of all Digital opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least two years’ experience in digital sales, preferably within the media industry.
- Good hustle and energy.
- An ability to hunt, with entrepreneurial and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of best practice around digital ad sales, delivering and reporting to Clients/Agencies.
- Proven ability in selling digital video, mobile, social, display, native as well as branded content and other integrated custom executions.
- A good grasp of programmatic advertising on deal types and the advertising technology chain (DSPs, SSPs)
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy on all communication and presentations.
- Ability to foster strong ongoing and effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of industry standard practices.
- An understanding of industry reporting products such as Nielsen NetRatings, Google Analytics, comScore, IAS.
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications and experience will be highly regarded.
If you have a passion for digital, and a readiness to help with growth of new business, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via the link provided.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au