Marketing – Subscription Acquisition
Job no: 973861
Work type: Full time
The West Australian has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Acquisition Marketer who is passionate about delivering exceptional results to join our team. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands on approach, ideally with experience in the subscriptions or membership acquisition space, who has practical experience planning, executing and evaluating digital and direct marketing campaigns.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is all about data-driven decision making and uses insights to inform strategy, shape activity, and measure results.
What your day will look like:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop integrated acquisition plans to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Develop the acquisition strategy to drive conversions, engagement, improve CPA and extend life time value.
- Manage campaign production – campaign planning, campaign testing, addressing legal and systems requirements, communication plans & production, and reporting results.
- Undertake post campaign analysis to optimise ROI and inform future campaigns.
- Continually review and manage subscriber and prospect touch points and implement an integrated communication program to improve user experience and drive value for the customer and the company.
- Co-manage the EDM plan, execute strategy, optimising for maximum conversion and retention.
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing and practical marketing experience of 3+ years.
- Direct marketing experience and excellent copy writing skills.
- Experience in the digital area including social and a good understanding of user experience.
- Strategic – able to develop strategy, implement and assess performance and present results.
- An understanding of CPA and LTV metrics and the ability to apply this logic strategically to programs.
- Project management skills – negotiation, problem solving, planning.
- Hands-on approach – utilise your own skills to deliver outcomes.
- Commercial acumen – written and analytical skills.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this sounds like you then you must supply a covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above. Applications close 30th of September at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found sooner.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3560.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend