Junior Front Office Classified Sales Operator
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
The Kalgoorlie Miner has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Junior Front Office Classified Sales Operator who is passionate about customer service to join our front office team.
The position is Full time - 38 hours per week and would be ideal for someone wanting to gain experience in customer service and sales. Based in our Kalgoorlie office and reporting to the Goldfields Esperance Regional Manager this role is focussed on assisting in all Front Office Advertising for Classified, Trades & Services and Real Estate sales budgets, increasing new business and providing a quality customer service within the Front Office.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
• Assisting the team in achieving and exceeding targets for all front office advertising for Classified, Trades & Services and Real Estate lift out
• Placing Classified, Trades & Services and Real Estate advertising in our booking system for cash and account clients, both over the phone and in person
• Provide excellent customer service
• Front reception duties, switchboard, general enquiries and general administration duties
• General office and administration duties including data entry as required
• Mail collection/distribution of business subscriptions
To be successful in this position, you will:
• Have the passion to learn new skills and work within a sales and customer service environment
• Have an ability to assist the team to achieve and exceed sales departmental set targets and budgets
• Have the ability to manage client feedback and complaints and quickly resolve issues
• Have strong written and verbal communication
• Advanced spelling and grammar with competent typing speed
• Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Possess a high level of attention to detail
• Have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues
A current WA Driver’s licence is essential.
Access to great benefits is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close Monday the 23rd of September at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found prior.
For queries about your application please contact Front Office Supervisor & Promotions Co-ordinator, Sally McBride on (08) 9022 0505
Apply now via our website below
http://sevenwestmedia.com.au/careers and key in the reference number – 973879