TV, Print, Digital, Radio, all under one roof!
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers, Community News Group’s associated mastheads, digital assets TheWest.com.au and PerthNow.com.au and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting directly to the Sales Manager - Products this role will be responsible for meeting customer requirements and providing excellent customer service, prop building, meeting with clients and reporting to a wide audience.
- Focusing on customer service skills to provide a high level of service to clients
- Preparation of media and sales strategy across a broad set of clients and industries.
- Generating new business as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Being a champion for our suite of digital products and our role in the WA media landscape.
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Experience in Digital Media Sales
- Excellent time management skills
- An eye for detail
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of sales presentations.
- An understanding of the Western Australia media landscape
- Strong communication skills
- Able to report to a wide target audience
- Good people skills
- A high level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter addressing your suitability for this position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
Applications close on Wednesday the 25th of September at 5pm, unless filled prior.
For questions regarding the application process please contact People & Culture on (08) 9482 3560