Program Specialist – The Morning Show, Daily Edition and Sunrise (12 month contract)
Job no: 973896
Work type: Full time
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
An exciting 12-month opportunity has opened for a Program Specialist at the Seven Network.
The Program Specialist is responsible for managing the specific formats that they have been allocated and to develop product strategies – the go to market proposition. Using existing agency and direct client relationships at mid-senior level; the role will develop, win and deliver new incremental revenue for Seven West Media products for all available assets from agencies and direct clients nationally, achieving agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets.
This includes accompanying 7Sales colleagues on critical briefs and market-facing presentations, as well as initiating conversations with agencies and clients to drive opportunities that are multi-platform. The Program Specialist ensures that property insights are sought and aligned with advertiser category insights through an Eco system and commercial strategy formulation.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Morning TV you’ll be:
- Taking part in conceptualisation, development and ultimately the execution of campaign concepts in support of clients objectives to build revenue for the Seven West Media
- Driving collaboration with internal departments including: 7Production, 7Design, Red Engine, and Research to develop market-leading integration opportunities and strategically-led proposals to clients to secure premium revenue for the group
- Ensuring the smooth running of sponsorship roll out through Client and Product liaison
- Managing the portfolio budget of products
- Directly dealing with EP, format holders
- Leading sales across all partnerships properties
- Overseeing end to end activation of commercial partners
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to develop a game plan by making contact, building desire, creating options, presenting, closing the sale, satisfying the customer and managing and growing
- Ability as a persuasive and considerate communicator
- In-depth understanding of the marketing process
- Formal Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising is highly regarded
- Experience working in Strategy or Planning within a media agency, advertising agency, or media owner is highly regarded
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficiency in Mac – Keynote highly regarded
- 6-8 years industry experience
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au