Campaign Manager (12 month contract)
Job no: 973900
Work type: Fixed term contract, Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Campaign Manager at the Seven Network.
Working closely with our clients, you will be responsible for activating campaigns related to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Key objectives will be to deliver a seamless experience for our Partners & Sponsors via streamlined systems and processes that will ensure efficient creation and execution of campaign deliverables, along with regular tracking and reporting, ultimately leading to delighted clients.
Based in Melbourne you’ll be:
- Responsible for the management and implementation of Tokyo 2020 Olympic & Paralympic Partnership campaigns across key SWM clients including the coordination of all internal and external stakeholders and overseeing the management of client campaigns
- Creating client partnership agreements
- Attending and leading regular campaigns WIPs with client and/or media agency.
- Working with clients on the creation and placement of Partner & Sponsor assets right across the campaign period
- Maintaining regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Understanding, maintaining and adhering to campaign budgets and deadlines
- Managing and negotiating on behalf of client with the use of network talent and or athlete management
- Ensuring client assets are aligned to in-program content and integration and/or client messaging
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Creating comprehensive campaign post-analysis summaries / presentations
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Marketing and/or Advertising/Media in a Senior Managerial capacity
- Strong understanding of TV & Digital channels within communications planning
- Strong leadership skills with solid experience in strategic thinking and planning
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and Mac-based programs (keynote).
- Experience and ability in training, coaching and developing team members’ capabilities
- Formal Qualifications in Business, Management or Marketing preferred
- Knowledge of IBMS, OZTAM, Nielsen, and industry software will be highly regarded
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au