Program Services Coordinator
Job no: 973905
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do, WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments, WE are one connected team.
An exciting opportunity exists within our Sydney Programming Department for a Program Services Coordinator. This role will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining network format templates across Seven’s channels (7, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and 7food network) including major sporting events such as AFL, Cricket, Summer and Winter Olympics, NFL, Horse Racing. Formats are the blueprints for the television schedule, containing information on the program segments and break structure, as well as all other on-air elements.
- Liaise closely with Sport Sales, News, Production, Revenue Management, Commercial Inventory, Promo Scheduling and TX Schedulers to ensure requirements of all departments are met, whilst maintaining accuracy within the Free TV Code Of Practice.
- You will ensure legal Non-Program Content (NPC) levels are adhered to. You will make sure Commercial, Promotional and exempt NPC avails are correctly maintained, break lengths and program start and end times are within set Seven Network policy.
- Knowledge of the ACMA and Free TV Code Of Practice
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for the media industry
- Handling viewer calls and enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- proven ability to be proactive and always looking ahead will give you an edge in your application.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Media industry experience in a similar role, a driven passion for TV, a flexible and can-do attitude, and an ability to build positive relationships as well as appreciate the priorities of the business quickly is desired.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced environment are also important for this role.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au