Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
Community News is one of WA’s largest media organisations, delivering engaging local content across the greater Perth metro area. We publish local content through 13 weekly print editions, 23 local publication websites and the communitynews.com.au homepage, a suite of weekly e-newsletters, and publications based Facebook/social media pages.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator with Community News Group.
Based in Osborne Park and reporting to the Ad Operations and Systems Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to advertising executives and managers
- Accurately processing print and digital bookings.
- Obtaining copy components from clients and coordinating/processing material requirements.
- Creating Layout plans.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of our internal systems, procedures and products.
- Providing guidance to our internal and external customers so they are not disadvantaged and
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the management team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong organisation and time management skills,
- A high level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous administration experience and abilities, and
- Previous customer service experience.
You will be a self-motivated, positive individual with enthusiasm and a genuine drive to succeed.
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career. You will also have access to our on-site complementary gym to use at your leisure as well as the Seven West on-site café.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing your interest in this position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For queries about the application process please contact People & Culture on (08) 9482 3560.
Applications may close sooner if a suitable applicant is found.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au