Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies, with ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms to complement our class leading magazine brands. We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Sales Manager with experience and proven success in agency media sales to join our sales team.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, New Idea, Women's Health, Home Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens and WHO.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you will primarily be responsible for driving all client, agency and partner engagement for your territory to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets through service excellence, customer ROI and retention.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will:
- Manage all day to day aspects of your territory including client and agency relationships, responses to briefs, and proactive business development initiatives
- Contribute to Pacific's transformation from a print to digitally led multi-platform business
- Work with other Client Services Managers and your Group Services Manager to develop business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms
- Act as key point of contact for client and agency staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven outstanding media sales skills in an agency media sales environment
- A reasonable understanding of digital media in the areas of display, content and social
- Exceptional client services skills
- Ability to demonstrate client and brand integration into content led environments and activations
- Existing relationships and reputability in market, particularly the media agency landscape
- Understanding of the media agency ecosystem
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities
- A desire to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and retention
- A passion for solving client business problems with creativity and flair
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced advertising and media environment
- Ability to action market visibility and meet set KPIs in the area of client appointments, proactivity and forecasting your revenue.
If you're ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country's most established organisations, please apply now!
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.