Digital Account Manager
Job no: 973957
Work type: Full-time
OIN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S FASTEST GROWING DIGITAL PUBLISHERS AND ACCELERATE YOUR DIGITAL CAREER.
At Seven West Media, our Digital footprint is growing fast. Enjoy the hustle of a new and exciting role complete with the support of Australia’s leading multi-platform media business.
As a member of our digital sales team based in Brisbane, you’ll work closely with the 7QLD sales team in launching Plus 7 and 7News.com.au to the local markets throughout Regional QLD.
Reporting to the 7QLD Sales Director, this role will be responsible for supporting and guiding our Sales Force on the ground in Regional QLD. The goal is to establish both our digital products and resultant relationships in these markets with a view to long term growth of reputation and revenue across a portfolio of businesses of varying size and scale
Digital video is growing faster than any other advertiser segment and nobody creates more great Australian content than Seven West Media. Position your career in a growing category and help execute our vision for Total Video through Premium Sport, News & Entertainment across Broadcast Video on Demand (BVOD), social and broadcast. You’ll also represent our recently established and fast growing news website, 7NEWS.com.au
As Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the 7QLD sales team to formulate and execute a strategic approach to establishing and growing Digital revenue and client engagement.
- Being an evangelist for Seven’s digital and wider operations.
- Educating the market around BVOD and Connected TV, in doing so continuing to accelerate the pace of advertiser engagement in the category.
- Operating proactively and independently in market and leading our day to day digital engagement with a number of tier 1 clients.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and supporting those around you to do the same
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least three years’ experience in digital media sales
- Good hustle and energy
- An entrepreneurial approach and creative problem solving skills
- The ability to operate proactively and independently
- A passion for the industry and its people… your work, colleagues and clients.
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into a category that’s exploding.
- A willingness to travel regularly outside of the Brisbane CBD to regions such as the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and beyond
- A solid understanding of programmatic and audience sales.
- Experience selling digital video, social, display and branded content alongside other integrated executions.
- Detailed knowledge of key industry tools and metrics including Nielsen DCR, Google Analytics, MOAT / IAS Ad Verification etc.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion for creativity and solving problems that result in real impact for your clients.
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications will be highly regarded.
If you have a passion for digital, an enthusiasm for getting your hands dirty and are keen to make your mark in the fastest growing segment of digital advertising we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via the link provided.
Applications close 31 January 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend