Job no: 973979
Work type: Full time
With Seven’s audience consuming more and more content across multiple devices we are on the hunt for an exceptional Campaign Executive to work in the Strategy & Solutions team.
You will need to bring strong client management, broadcast, digital and social expertise to a phenomenal team who are responsible for the delivery of all integrated client campaigns across the Seven Network.
Working closely with our Partners you will be responsible for activating campaigns in our tentpole Programs and the best of Australian Sport including My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, Better Homes & Gardens, Australia’s Got Talent, Home & Away, AFL, NFL and Cricket.
Key objectives will be to deliver a seamless experience for our Partners via streamlined systems and processes that regularly track and report on campaign deliverables ultimately leading to client retention.
Based in South Eveleigh, and reporting to the Campaign Manager, you’ll be:
- Working directly with clients on the planning, creation, delivery and placement of Program/Event assets whilst adhering to campaign budgets and deadline. This will include both broadcast and digital assets
- Work closely with Sales and other commercial teams on our GTM offering; covering caveats and limitations, costs, process, rules of engagement, production deadlines, and saleable assets
- Managing and negotiating on behalf of clients’ engagement of Network Talent
- Working closely with Program Executive Producers to obtaining knowledge of program formats/changes and integrated sponsor opportunities
- Ensuring client assets are aligned to in-program content, integration and/or client messaging
- Delivering comprehensive interim and final reporting on all integrated campaigns including post campaign analysis, raw data from all platforms, optimisations, insights and recommendations for future campaigns
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years’ experience in Media/Sales
- A thorough understanding of TV, Digital and Print channels within communications planning
- Relationship-orientation – be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
- Accountability – be accountable for the end to end management of a sponsorship
- Time management / Organisation skills – accomplish objectives effectively within timeframe given, capture & manage information regularly, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient & timely manner
- The ability to work without supervision to meet deadlines
- Computer Skills to an advanced level – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- The ability to analyse various forms of data, have knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Omniture with a strong understanding of SEO/SEM and social media platforms
Formal Qualifications in Business, Marketing, or Management is preferred.
Knowledge of OZTAM, Nielsen, IBMS and industry software is also desirable.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au