Strategist – 7Sport
Job no: 973985
Work type: Full time
Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sport Strategist at the Seven Network.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Strategy (National), you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead the strategy and sales narrative for all sports (excl Olympic Games)
- Participate in the construction of all sport collateral – from go-to-market to post analysis and sponsor incumbency process
- Understanding clients marketing challenges to develop strategic cross channel responses
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders within Seven West Media to develop integrated multi-screen strategies and campaign solutions
- Producing, packaging and pitching innovative, creative, and strategically-led advertising campaigns for our partners – in conjunction with the Partnerships, Sports & Sales teams
- Developing ideas and integrated opportunities in response to client briefs & pro-actively
- Assisting in the conceptualisation, development and distribution of creative resources and tools to help build revenue and increase market share
- Work collaboratively with research and insights to build an audience profile for all sports
- Delivering recommendations and insights from on-going market trends, news and conditions
- Opportunity to be involved with sports rights renewals and acquisition
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years communications strategy experience
- Have demonstrated effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- High level of computer skills including Apple MAC keynote and Microsoft Office suite
- Be able to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Previous experience in marketing, media or advertising will be highly regarded
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au