Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps and newspapers.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding – all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
An exciting opportunity exists to join The West Australian in the role of Casual Subscriber Services Representative. The position is focused on inbound customer service contact and service based administrative tasks. The team’s key focus is delivering outstanding and effective service to our subscribers in a busy contact centre.
This is a casual position which requires availability Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7am till 12 noon.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Representative:
- You respond to customer queries and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service – always. Typical contact includes customer payments, requests for adjustments to subscriptions, and responses to Marketing promotions,
- While this is a service based role, you are also focused on retention and employ sales techniques (retention/upsell opportunities) which add value to our customers,
- Your attention to detail and commitment to accuracy ensures that are CRM is well maintained and up to date, and
- You attend and contribute to weekly team meetings to help build our positive team culture.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will:
- Have a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre or similar environment,
- Have confidence in your ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats,
- Have a creative approach to problem solving and can think on your feet,
- Have a proven track record in working with CRM data bases, and understand the importance of accuracy and detail, and
- Have an energetic approach.
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career.
If this role is the one for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing how you will bring your skills and experience to make this role yours. Please include why you would like to be a part of our team. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short listing process.
For queries about the process please contact Sharon Brook on (08) 9482 2400.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creative a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au