Every day millions of Australian’s turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps and newspapers.
Seven West Media WA has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Agency team in Sydney. This role will be focused on managing a portfolio of agency and direct business for our print and digital assets in WA. These assets include The West Australian, Sunday Times, Community Newspaper Group, West Regional Newspapers and thewest.com.au and Perthnow.com.au
This is a pivotal role within the Seven West Media business that is responsible for growing revenue and developing client solutions across print and digital assets.
Based in Media City, South Eveleigh and reporting to the National Sales Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Grow client spends across an existing portfolio
- Build on client portfolio by identifying and developing new business opportunities for our print and digital assets
- Continue to develop relationships both existing & new with media agencies, decision-makers and key influencers
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ensure you comply with core Seven West Media values
As our preferred candidate, you will:
- Minimum 2yrs of media sales experience or equivalent experience within the industry
- Agency Sales or Agency experience
- Extensive knowledge of media sales and demonstrate existing agency and client contact
- Proven success achieving revenue targets
- Have demonstrated experience working in a sales environment with a proven track record
- Be a strong team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Proven history of working collaboratively with peers and management to drive collaborative solutions
- Strong sales skills with a solution-based approach
In return, we will give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career at Seven West Media.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au