Job no: 974130
Work type: Full-time
Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
The Product Manager will be responsible for working with key SWM stakeholders to gather their requirements and translate them into workable product requirements for the Product, Technical and Ad Ops teams. You will also be responsible to assisting in documenting the 7 Digital’s team SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and be instrumental on ensuring all teams follow the agreed processes.
The Product Manager will focus on the product backlog items and roadmap for various platforms and collaborate with the Product Managers and Tech Leads for Web, IPTV and Core APIs and Integrations. Sound knowledge of UX and design principles is highly desired.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the following platforms:
- 7plus iOS application
- 7plus Android application
- 7plus Android TV CTV application
- Seven Network Voice platforms including Amazon Alexa and Google Nest
- As the Seven digital team product suite grows and develops the Product Manager will have the opportunity to own, develop and experiment with additional platforms in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Set up, facilitate and run requirements gathering workshops and sessions with key stakeholders.
- Build relationships across all the key stakeholders in the SWM business – Product Marketing, Customer Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Commercial Product and Content.
- Create Business requirements and product requirements documentation (e.g. User Stories, Backlogs, Product Roadmap).
- Document existing processes and systems as required assisting various tech leads and technical architects.
- Work closely with the Product Team, Tech Lead and Scrum Master to set project priorities for each of the above platforms.
- Collaborate with design to create a compelling industry-leading product experience.
- Work with the test team to develop project test strategies and acceptance criteria’s for done.
- Conducting extensive competitor research to support product decisions and new features.
- Communicate project decisions and updates to stakeholders.
- Research and evaluate potential technology partners alongside the wider team.
- Stay on top of advancements in app design patterns and trends for product portfolio.
- Creating and implementing go-to-market plans for app releases and coordinate with all departments to execute.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A passion for Television and OTT Product delivery as well as great mobile experiences.
- They must be able to clearly articulate their ideas, be able to interpret business requirements and convert them into a product roadmap and user stories. They must be personable, have an amazing attention to detail and support the Scrum Master and Product Owner to guide our key stakeholders on our digital journey.
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to complete the tasks at hand, continue developing your skills and build a successful career.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au