Job no: 974183
Work type: Full-time
Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Executive at the Seven Network.
Working closely with our Partners you will be responsible for activating campaigns in our tentpole Programs and the best of Australian Sport including AFL, Frontbar, Cricket, Horse Racing, My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, Farmer Wants a Wife, Big Brother and Home & Away.
Based in Melbourne, and reporting to you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring seamless experiences for our Partners via streamlined systems and processes that regularly track and report on campaign deliverables ultimately leading to client retention
- Delivering comprehensive interim and final reporting on all campaigns including raw data from all platforms, optimizations, insights and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Working directly with clients on the creation and placement of assets whilst adhering to campaign budgets and deadlines.
- Manage and negotiate on behalf of clients use of Network Talent.
- Developing and presenting post analysis campaign documents and create where relevant case studies alongside client and brand strategy teams
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years’ experience in Media/Sales
- Thorough understanding of TV, Digital and Print channels within communications planning
- Relationship-orientation – be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
- Accountability – be accountable for the end to end management of a sponsorship
- Time management / Organisation – accomplish objectives effectively within timeframe given, capture & manage information regularly, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient & timely manner
- Impact & Influence – persuade, convince, influence/impress others to accept ideas/products/services to enhance the Seven Network brand, image and bottom line
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au