Head of IT & Networks
Job no: 974360
Work type: Full-time, Part time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven Network for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team.
The Seven Network has a newly created and challenging opportunity as the Head of IT & Networks.
This role is pivotal in leading and managing the IT (7iT) and Networks Team along with creating and delivering a robust forward-looking strategy and roadmap.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Chief Digital Officer you’ll be:
- Ensuring the strategic direction of the 7iT team is aligned with the direction of the business.
- Reviewing all technology and devices used on the Seven network at all locations to ensure they are fit for purpose, secure and are being utilised to the maximum benefit of Seven.
- Maintaining a stable and secure IT environment
- Actively manage IT resources (people, processes and technology) to ensure they are efficiently and effectively utilised.
- Accountable for the Service Desk that is the conduit between 7iT and its customers
- Ensuring that Seven’s day to day business telecommunication needs are met, including but not limited to WAN/LAN networks, fixed line, teleconferencing and internet services.
- Managing and approving the design, delivery and support of telecommunications requirements for corporate network projects.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree level qualification
- Demonstrated success in IT and Networks leadership roles
- Experience setting and implementing IT related strategies
- Proven experience delivering large and complex IT and Network projects
- ITIL foundation certification with experience in implementing ITIL processes
- Experience developing and implementing policies, processes and standards
- Management or leadership qualifications
- Experience in enterprise architecture including standards such as TOGAF
- Project management qualifications
- Customer service qualifications
- Experience managing a PMO
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au